Please note this prescription service is for patients of Carisbrooke Surgery - East Sussex, and NOT Carisbrooke Surgery in the Isle of Wight.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
If you are on long-term medication you can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip (or a hand written note) in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll post it back to you.
- Online via this website- follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple one-off registration.
- By email - to the surgery email address: email@example.com
- Via our on-line appointment booking/prescription ordering service - please call in at the surgery to register
- By using your local pharmacy collection service
If you collect your prescriptions from a chemist please make sure to make a note of which one on your request.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.