Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears - with the practice nurse.
- Contraceptive services - advice by appointment with the doctor.
- Child immunisation - sessions are held every other Monday from 14:00 - 17:00 by appointment.
- New patient checks - please book with our Health Care Assistant
- Minor surgery - small operations under local anaesthetic and the freezing of warts and other skin lesions.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including influenza and travel.
- NHS Health checks - if you are aged 40-74